Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to my blog. I'm not sure how good at blogging I will be. And by good I mean dedicated. But I wanted to share some pictures and video footage from my recent excursion to Cancun. It was amazing! I don't know why I have waited 35 years to take a vacation like that. Oh wait, I do know.... because I have spent all of my adult life as an artist. This trip was the fruits of my full time "day job" and the free airline ticket I got on the streets of NYC.

For those who have been out of touch for a while: I moved back to Utah in January. I am still single. Blah, I hate saying that - still single. Let me try that again. I am single. I am living with some friends in Midvale. I am teaching a few students at BYU this semester and trying to figure out what I want to do for the next 30 years. I have a few ideas, most of them involve going back to school in some capacity. When there is actual news I will let you know. Right now it is all still in the day dreaming phase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly