I am spending most of the month of July in Nauvoo for one last hurrah with the Nauvoo Pageant as a stage manager this summer rather than a cast member. This is definitely a new experience, but a good one. We just finished our rehearsals in Salt Lake. I will be in Nauvoo starting next week until July 25 and then I will pack like a crazy person and get myself to PA before August 22 when school starts.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
I'm Going to Graduate School and Nauvoo
I flew out to PA at the beginning of the month for my audition with Penn State. At the end of the audition, they accepted me! So I will be moving to State College, PA in August. It has been a long time since I have been a student and that makes me nervous, but I feel really good about this program and about this decision. This is quite an unexpected turn in my life. I certainly would never have planned 2 cross-country moves in one year. And if you had asked me in January I would never have answered that I was planning on grad school. But I do feel guided and inspired by the Lord and I will trust that there are good thing to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment