Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Nauvoo Pageant 2011


So, I was an assistant stage manager this summer for The Nauvoo Pageant. A new role that I have never done before. See me with my headset on! It was great. I had some really sweet experiences. One of my responsibilities is what we called specialty casting, meaning: I chose the children who played Joseph Smith's children or Brigham Young's children etc. A couple of these little girls had lines and it was my responsibility to teach them their parts and rehearse with them. I loved it! I learned that Heavenly absolutely cared about which child played which part (most children got to do at least one specialty part) and that He had prepared children to come and do these parts. While choosing these children and rehearsing with them I felt the Spirit just as much as I ever had while performing on stage. It was a wonderful experience and definitely a highlight of my 5 year run of The Nauvoo Pageant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly