Tuesday, June 5, 2012

London: Day 22 (June 3, 2012)


I am back in London.  Charly and I arrived this evening late.  We went to church today in  Weston-super-Mare, had dinner and then went to the baptism of Loren’s niece.  After the baptism Charly and I caught the train to Bristol and then got on the bus in Bristol.  We talked pretty much the whole way home.  When I got home I sighed a sigh of relief.  That is my last weekend trip here in England and while they have been wonderful and amazing, I am exhausted and look forward to spending a couple of weeks in London.  The time is going so fast.  In a little over a week, my sister, Angela will be here and then my time in London will be done.

A few more pictures of Bath:



Umm...I laughed at this one, so I took a picture. It was outside a barber shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly