Today was my last day of class. We had our speech class and then spent our
dance class preparing our dances and sonnets for a performance for the faculty
and other students ie designers and music directors. We did all of the dances we have learned but
one of us also performed our sonnet while dancing. I did my sonnet to the dance called Huntsman
House which is a county dance from the Henry VIII era.
I met up with Angela later in the afternoon and
we got her a ticket to see Henry V tonight at the Globe, got our tickets to Les
Mis for tomorrow night and then had dinner.
Then we got on the subway and I pointed her in the right direction to
get to the Globe and I went in a different direction to the show that was
booked for our program for tonight. I
saw a show called Mary Shelley, which
is about Mary Shelley, the author of Frankenstein and also the mistress and
then later wife of the poet, Shelley.
Charmian introduced the show to us by saying, “These people were the
first hippies, really.” That was a good
way to put it. I liked the show, it was
very moving and made me think about some things yet, it didn't give me all the answers. I am able to draw my own conclusions. I like that.
Angela said that she loved Henry V and that she made it back to her hostel without any problems. Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment