Wednesday, June 6, 2012

London: Day 25 (June 6, 2012)


Today was a day of classes.  My voice teacher has gone back to the states so I don’t have any more voice lessons while I am here.  I am a little relieved because I haven’t been practicing so they have not been the greatest lessons and they have been during my lunch break.  So today actually felt enjoyable and a lot less stressful.

We saw The Suit tonight.  It was ok.  It was directed by Peter Brook who is a really famous director.  I think he is also really old, but famous.  On the way home from the show we walked across the Waterloo Bridge and the river and London looked really lovely so I had my roommate take a picture.  You can't really see what I was hoping for.  There was a little bit of sunset but the lights to Big Ben and the bridge and the Eye had come on.  It was lovely.  I guess you will just have to imagine it from what you can see in these pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly